Soccer Development Program - Spring 2016
Individual and Group Skills: Ball control and attack drills
CLICK TO REGISTER
(This link will take you to the Travel site to register. You might need to create an account if new to the system. For team, put NONE if currently not playing Travel)
- New Rochelle Soccer Development Program continues its series of professional training sessions for Boys and Girls born between the years 2004 to 2009.
- All practices will consist of skills training and small sided games aimed at improving a player’s individual and small group, attacking skills. Drills are designed to make players more comfortable
- This program is designed for the player looking to get more comfortable with the ball on the attack, getting and receiving the ball and taking players on.
- This program is recommended for players at rec, travel and elite levels looking to improve their skills.
- All training is supervised by STORM Soccer Academy trainers. Each drill is delivered within a consistent and age appropriate soccer curriculum
Mondays, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 6/6
5:30pm-6:45pm: 2009/2008 Birth Years (Girls and Boys)
6:45pm-8 pm: 2007/2006 Birth Years (Girls and Boys)
8pm-9:15pm: 2005/2004 Birth Years (Girls and Boys)
CITY PARK – Fosina Field. New Rochelle, NY
$125 for the 8 sessions, 75 minutes each
- Please note that registration and group play will be based on birth year only. No exceptions.
- Players from all towns are welcome. Space is limited!
- Players should bring shin guards, a size 4 ball and water. Rain or Shine
You must register to play.
For further information please call Jose Cornejo at (646) 522-5539 (email@example.com ) OR Peter Matamala at (914) 912 2498 (firstname.lastname@example.org)