Spring 2018: Saturdays April 14 - June 9 (5/26 OFF Mem Day) Already begun!
Albert Leonard MS - Grass
B&G = Boys and Girls, B = Boys, G=Girls, Session= a or b
||1st Grade (B&G)|
|12-1 pm||2nd Grade (B&G)|
|1-2:15 pm||3rd-8th Grade (G)|
|2:30-3:45 pm||3rd-5th Grade (B)|
City Park - Skidelsky Field (Turf)
||6th-8th Boys - Silver|
||6th-8th Boys - Purple|
Tournament for 1-5th Graders with Trophies on Week 7 (June 2) Sign up Today
Introducing Our New Rochelle PLAYER PATH. Whether your child is interested in playing and learning more about Soccer, or they want to play for our travel teams, our Saturday Programs provide the right drills to help them develop, while having fun. In 2018, we will have specific focus depending on each age group and level. Our levels are meant to provide more guidance on the soccer curriculum and "NEXT" step for every player under 14 years old. We are very excited about the implementation of this new curriculum as we strengthen each soccer session.
Cost: $110 for 8 sessions (Same LOW cost as 2 years ago)
- Tournament for 1st-8th Graders with Trophies, Week 7
- 3 Levels of training and playing; shows defined Player Path for Rec
- Still providing a strong foundation and a more fun environment
- Parents can Coach their kids teams at every segment
- New size fields and goals for Levels 2 and 3 (7 v7 on bigger fields)
- Extended time (75 mins) for 3rd-5th Graders to get them ready for Travel
- Travel players can get an extra practice per week. Focus on travel transition drills and game-play
- Players will graduate from Levels; Advanced players can move into upper levels
Thanks to Our Sponsors
For sponsorship opportunities, please email: email@example.com.