1. How is indoor/futsal different than outdoor?
Soccer is played in a smaller field, court surface, using a Futsal (low bounce) ball, climate controlled environment, less players, more focus on footwork and smaller control space
2. Ball size and type
We will use size 3 or 4 Futsal balls provided for each session. No need to bring a ball.
3. What kind of soccer gear do I need?
Rubber molded cleats, turf shoes, and tennis shoes are allowed. Cleated shoes are prohibited. Shin guards below the shocks. Wear your New Rochelle Uniform to each session. Modell’s is offering a 15% discount. Click HERE for the coupon
4. Where will indoor soccer be held?
New York Sports Club is located at 175 Huguenot St, New Rochelle, NY 10801 and parking is available on the 3rd level of the New Roc City center. Simple walk across the walkway and check in with the receptionist, who will guide you to the courts.
5. Are there locker rooms at the facility?
Yes, NYSC will make locker available for participating players. It is recommended to come in full uniform and ready to go.
6. Is there seating for spectators?
Yes, minimal bleacher seating is available in the building and there is plenty of standing room available. NYSC has also put together an offering for parents that want to use the gym while at soccer practice. (Go to the end of this page below)
7. How many players will there be per session?
We expect to have 20-25 children during each session but will vary depending on attendance and if we need to move players around
8. What is the duration of each session?
60 minutes with various water breaks and set up times.
9. What are the dates and times of the indoor soccer games?
Please check our registration page, times will vary depending on the grade level
10. Do I get a refund if I my child cannot attend?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds after the season has started since spots are locked in. Any changes prior to the first week are allowed. There will be a $20 processing fee.
11. Why are you not offering it to all grade levels?
The short answer is field/court availability. We will be looking to do more sessions later in the year and we will try to incorporate other grade levels. Thanks for your patience.
12. What is the NYSC Discount?
Ask for Tony Varghese (email@example.com) for more details. Work out while your kids are playing! No long term contracts!
- Towel service
- Core group exercise classes with 12-hour advance reservation privileges
- Free guest (1 per visit, first-time guests only)
- Access to cardio, strength, swimming pool , basketball court and locker room areas
- Additional Services available at Club Location. Additional Monthly fee applies
- Babysitting services
- Locker rental
- Personal training